What Data do We collect?
We may collect the following information from You. The information is collected when You visit Our Website or Application, register with Us, place an order with Us, subscribe to our plans, subscribe to Our newsletter, or respond to any survey shared by Us or fill out a form.
- Name and/or Username
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Job Title
- Billing Address
We may collect information from Your device(s) for a better user experience, this is optional, and You may choose to opt out of it.
Purpose of collection of Data
Any information We collect from You may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide services to You
- To process transactions on the Website and/or Applications
- To personalize Your experience (Your information helps Us respond to Your individual needs in a better manner)
- To improve Our Website and Applications (We continually strive to improve Our service offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from You)
- To improve Our Customer service (Your information helps Us to more effectively respond to Your Customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Website and/or Application features
- To send periodic emails and any other notifications to You
- To make advertisements available to You
By submitting Your email address on Our Website or Applications, You agree to receive emails from Us. You can cancel Your participation in any promotional email list at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or by exercising the unsubscribe option that is embodied in the respective email . Email addresses submitted through the order processing page or subscription page will be used for the purpose of sending You information and/or updates pertaining to Your order/subscription. You hereby accept that this cannot be opted out of as the same is essential for Us to be able to provide You uninterrupted services. By submitting Your email address to Us, You also agree to allow Us to use Your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where We display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from Us. In case You do not wish to receive such advertising, please notify Us by writing to contact[at]zumbido[dot]biz. We will cater to Your request as per timelines that will be notified to You along with the acknowledgement of Your request by Us.
How do We protect Your data?
We take precautions to protect Your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use Your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including but not limited to encryption systems. Therefore, while We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect Your personal information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. If any applicable law imposes any duty to protect Your personal information, You agree that intentional misconduct will be the standard used to measure Our compliance with the duty to protect Your information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information that You provide Us when You place an order, or subscribe, or enter, or submit, or access Your personal information or in any other manner. Your information will be stored on a cloud server in the country where we collected the information from You . All information supplied by You is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into Our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. We cannot, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information You transmit to Us or guarantee that Your information pertaining to the services will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
How do We share Your Personal data?
- We may share the information that We collect from You, both personal and non-personal information, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, or companies whose products or services We think may interest You. We may also share it with Our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if We are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganization, We may also share or transfer Your personal and non-personal information to Our successors-in-interest.
- We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide some services to Us, like database storage and management, e-mail management, marketing, credit card processing, customer service, payment gateway, etc. We may share Your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for Us and for You.
- We may share portions of Our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If Your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographic such as connection speed, whether You have visited the service in a shared location, type of device used to visit the service, etc. They may aggregate information about Our advertising and what You see on the Websites and Application and then provide auditing, research and reporting for Us and Our advertisers.
- We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect Our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
- We work hard to make sure that ads are safe, unobtrusive, and as relevant as possible.
- Cookies help to make advertising more effective. Without cookies, it’s really hard for an advertiser to reach its audience, or to know how many ads were shown and how many clicks they received.
- We use remarketing services. What Is Remarketing? In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited Your website. It allows Your company to seem like they’re “following” people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use most.
For How Long Do We Retain Your data?
We retain Your information only so long as We need it to provide services to You and fulfill the purpose described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that We share Your information with and who carries out services on Our behalf. When We no longer need to use Your information and there is no need for Us to keep it to comply with Our legal or regulatory obligations, We will either remove it from Our systems or anonymize it so that We can’t identify You.
Will there be international transfer of Your data?
We are incorporated in Canada. Information collected via Our Website or Application, through direct interactions with You, or from use of Our help services may be transferred from time to time to Our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located across jurisdictions, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, You voluntarily consent to the cross border transfer and hosting of such information.
What is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
What are Data Subject Rights?
- You have the right to ask Us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide in a structured, machine-readable format. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we do not have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement). Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to Us processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time.
- These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the:
- Categories of Personal Information We collect, use, or share;
- Purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by Us;
- Categories of sources from which We collect Personal Information; and
- Specific pieces of Personal Information We have collected about You
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against You if You exercise Your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close Your account and We will delete Personal Information about You that We have collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If You make a request, We have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us at contact[at]zumbido[dot]biz. We do not sell the Personal Information of Our users. For more information about these rights, please contact Us. We will not be responsible for any claims or liability or inconvenience arising from Us complying with Your request. We are not obliged to verify a request if in good faith we believe that the request has been initiated by You.
What are third party services?
- We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”).
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
- Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to You and You access and use them entirely at Your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Local Storage: Local Storage sometimes known as DOM storage, provides web apps with methods and protocols for storing client-side data. Web storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with a greatly enhanced capacity and no information stored in the HTTP request header.
Sessions: We use “Sessions” to identify the areas of Our website that You have visited. A Session is a small piece of data stored on Your computer or mobile device by Your web browser.
How do We treat information of children?
We do not collect information from kids under the age of majority. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without Your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of majority without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
What is the Governing Law?
The laws of Canada, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and Your use of Our service. Your use of Our service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.